Please, take your time to update your Personal information on your Profile page, where you are always eligible to correct and/or amend your personal information and privacy settings . Please note that in order to ensure your privacy protection certain personal information can only be changed by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the time our specialists do their best to ensure the ultimate protection of your personal information, but always doing that in compliance with privacy laws and regulations that are applicable to our activities, where such laws and regulations might differ from those you have in your home jurisdiction.
Hereby, you acknowledge and agree that we are eligible to collect, keep, manage and protect your personal information and also share it with our partners, as well as share publicly and with our partners some non-personal information.
On our website there might be links to different websites and their privacy terms might be different from ours. Since that, we encourage you to read carefully their privacy terms before you submit (or authorize us to submit) any of your Personal information to any of those websites.
We also encourage you to read our Terms of Service that describes terms of our services, conditions of usage thereof and limitations of our liability.
Please read carefully this document and let us know if any questions, queries or comments thereto by contacting us at email@example.com
In order to perform our services in the best way and provide you with the superb quality we might be collecting some information from you. For example, we may request:
- Your personal information that you provided us with when registering on or visiting our website. This may include your name, login, password, email, address and other personal contact details;your job title, job description, employer, sex, age, education level and other demographic information.
- Information about your computer, such as, browser type, operating system and IP address.
- Billing information such as billing address, the card number, type, cardholder name and expiration date of your payment card. Your credit card information will not be stored by us.
- Verification of any personal information, for example, by means of uploading a scan of a government issued ID (which will be stored on our servers).
- Payment and contributor information including, but not limited to, payout method, payout email, desired display name, skill level, content focus, etc.
- Information about you and your preferences that we might obtain from different questionnaires that we might provide you with from time to time.
- Non-personal information that might include, but not limited to your preferred language and access times, information about websites you view and links you click.
Please note that some of the information we request will be mandatory for the services provisions and if you do not provide it you will not be able to get those services.
Please note that usage of cookies, tags, scripts and similar instruments enables us, as well as our partners,to remember and faster process your demand for our services, learn your preferences for future visits, as well as recognizing you, capture and remember certain information. You may disable cookies at any time, but that will negatively impacting your experiences from our website, variety and quality of services we provide you with.
Collecting your personal information enables us to provide you with effective technical support; swiftly respond to your service requests, questions or concerns.We can also send you updates on our (and our trusted partners) products and services, special offers. Your personal information helps us to prevent illegal actions that might negatively impact our relations and improve your overall experience from our services.
Your personal information that you’ve provided us with will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any third party except for our trusted partner or if required so by applicable laws and regulations.
There are many ways we protect your personal information and we always strive to improve them to stay the best. Your personal information is protected by means of a variety of security measures, among which:
- Customer login and password. Access to your account is available only through unique customer login and encrypted password. Please keep your password confidential, do not use in password your personal details that might be well known publically (e.g. your name, birthday) and refresh it on a regular basis.
- Secured Server. All your personal information is kept on a well maintained secured server that only authorized personnel and trusted contractors have access to.
- Encryption. All your personal information will be encrypted whenever it is transmitted to us and we use secure socket layer technology (SSL) for data transmission.
- Timing. We will ensure protection of your information through all the time you have your account active, we provide you with our services and/or it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or similar activities.
Despite of all our efforts to protect your personal data it should be understood that we cannot guarantee 100% security, as there is no 100% secured no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage.
Because we care about your privacy we are are not disclosing your personal information to anyone, with an exception to the cases when such disclosure is required under applicable laws and/or relevant authorities, or in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, situations involving potential fraud, threats to the safety of any person, as well as in case of disclosure due to any audit, merger, acquisition, or sale of our site or its owner, as well as in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership; or in case of violations of our Terms of Service (or other site policies) or to protect ours or others rights property or safety; and other cases described herein.
We enable you to disclose your personal information through forums (e.g. public board, chat) or social media (e.g. Facebook) and similar tools that might be available on our site. Please note that any information you post there is available to all persons accessing that communication tool and we have no responsibility for that. To request removal of your personal information from communication tools that we control, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but please note that we may not be able to remove it. Please note that when you use communication tools that we control your profile information will be available for other users, but your email will not be disclosed, unless you modify the default setting to permit that; and when using communication tools that we don’t control then your IP address and other personal information may be collected and your interactions will be governed by the terms of the companies providing such communication tools. We encourage you to read such terms carefully before you start using such communication tools.
We will always do our best to keep you informed of ours and industry news, offers and deals. That may include provision of ours and/or our trusted partners newsletters, advertisements and similar information. We will to provide you with those notifications on a “need to know basis” and you can always cancel those notifications’ services, but we recommend you to keep them for the better experience of our service. Even if you decide to cancel of our notifications’ service you will continue to receive from us our general updates, for example, changes to our documents, notifications from our technical support, information required to use our services and similar information.
We hope you will enjoy our services and may want to refer us to your friends and colleagues by means of our referral service. In that case personal data that you provide us with might be stored and used in order to track success of our referral program, while you will be able to track our referral service as well, by getting member name and profile information of a person whom you referred once such person joins us.
To be compliant with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. Please contact us, if you believe someone under the age of 18 has entered personal information.